Thursday, July 24, 2008

A valiant effort to stay mounted!

This young lady at the fair was determined to stay on her horse, but alas it was just not to be.  I think she kept the smile on her face until the inevitable was mere inches away.  Fortunately, she was not hurt--sore the next day, but it could have been a whole lot worse.  I believe it was when I gave her copies of the pictures that she realized just how bad it could have been.

Fall1
Fall2
Fall3
Fall4
Fall5
Fall6
Fall7

On this last shot, she looks to be right under the horses legs.  Fortunately the horse side stepped and did not step on her.  \o/




2 comments:

  1. I think I would pass out if one of my kids fell off a horse!! You must be a very brave mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ilovemy3angelbabiesSunday, August 24, 2008

    she was not seriously hurt! I don't know what I would have done watching my daughter fall off like that!


    Thank you for stopping by and for the nice comment. I pray you had a wonderful weekend!


    Blessings~

    Laura


    BTW........great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.