Saturday, February 19, 2011

B90 Update....still going strong!

.

I don't know how to embed the video in this post, but if you go to this B90 video at YouTube, you'll learn what the Bible in 90 Days program is all about and how it got started.

I was one of those 75 million who said reading the Bible was important, but yet had never read the entire Bible cover to cover.  I've been doing the Bible in 90 Days challenge since right before Christmas, and I'm happy to say that soon I will be among the numbers who have read the entire Bible cover to cover!!!!

It's been challenging and stretching for me, but overall I've been doing pretty good at keeping up with my reading...I've even managed to get ahead!  I am now almost done with the entire Old Testament!!!!   I'm getting ready to start Zephaniah.  I am so excited!   I'm thankful for my mentor, Debbie, who has been very encouraging each week.  I'm also thankful for Amy at Mom's Toolbox for setting up this Winter 2011 B90 challenge.

I encourage EVERYONE to take the B90 challenge.....believe me, if *I* can do it, ANYone can!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.