Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I won!

Wow!  I won books!  Those who know me, know that my idea of heaven includes a large (very large!) library!  And, those who know me, know I love unit studies! 

So, to win Book 1 of the Terrestria Chronicles entitled The Sword, The Ring, and the Parchment and the Study Guide for the entire series, means I feel like I'm almost in heaven!

"The Terrestria Chronicles were written to honor Christ and be as true to Scripture as possible."

"
The Terrestria Chronicles allegory series was written with a three-fold purpose: to honor Jesus Christ as King, to challenge young readers to love and serve Him, and to teach them to guard their hearts for Him. The focus of the series is always on the King."

"
Alive with fast-paced action in a medieval setting, Book 1 of the Terrestria allegory series encourages the reader to live as a child of the King."


Ooooo...sounds great!  I can't wait to read it!

Thanks, HSBlogger, for putting on this contest and for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.