Friday, April 27, 2018

Review: The Blessing

The Blessing The Blessing by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hated for it to end!

This book kept me turning the pages. I hated when life interrupted my reading. I thoroughly loved this story and the characters. It made me both laugh and cry. I hated for it to end.

I was totally intrigued by the family's Hebrew-Christian faith and wonder how many families throughout history combined these two faiths?

As a genealogist myself, I love stories inspired by family history. I recommend it to anyone who loves historical fiction or inspirational romance.

5 stars for a great story, for keeping me wanting to read, and for its inspirational and encouraging message. I already bought a copy for our church library.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.