Saturday, May 5, 2018

Review: A Prairie Girl's Faith: The Spiritual Legacy of Laura Ingalls Wilder

A Prairie Girl's Faith: The Spiritual Legacy of Laura Ingalls Wilder A Prairie Girl's Faith: The Spiritual Legacy of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Stephen W. Hines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this was an interesting and well-written book about the spiritual legacy of Laura Ingalls Wilder. The author has done thorough research and gives ample evidence of her faith. I enjoyed reading what other people (outside the family) said about Laura, Manly, and others in the family. I also enjoyed reading snippets of Laura's later writings, which I had never read before. I learned of Laura's daughter Rose's influence on Laura's Little House books. Information on Pa's songs and recipes from Laura's life were bonuses. Highly recommended to die-hard fans of Laura Ingalls Wilder.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.