Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Since when does 10+49+61 = 1? (Hint: Contest with GREAT prizes to win!!!)


Those numbers add to something awesome!
Home School Share's Annual Blast Contest!


10 categories + 49 prizes + 61 Days = 1 amazing contest at

www.HomeSchoolShare.com !








Yep, this year's Blast is bigger than ever!  You won't want to miss it! 

Be sure to click on the link above and read all about it.   Even if you don't want to write a unit, you can win a prize for helping to promote it!  See the webpage for all the details!

I can hardly wait for all the units, lapbooks, notebooking pages and more that are being done for this year's Blast!   Join us for the fun!


.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I am hosting my first giveaway over at my blog! It is to celebrate Mother's Day! Stop by and tell me why you are happy to be a mother and you could win an awesome devotional book, a journal and a cooking with kids CD-Rom.

    Enjoy your weekend with your family!

    SchoolinRhome

    Here is the giveaway link:

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/SchoolinRhome/525838/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.