Monday, December 3, 2007

Blog Awards: Artistic......Breezy Tulip!

Breezy Tulip's blog


I don't get into the blog awards and tag games (I know, I'm a party pooper!), but I just have to mention Breezy Tulip's blog, A Bowl of Moss and Pebbles.  What a beautiful young lady and an amazing talent!   I could (and have!) spent hours looking through her entries, hoping each one will be a peek at her illustrations.  I just know one day, we'll see her illustrations in a book......I, for one, can't wait for that day!

She's up for the Best Artistic Blog Content and I urge you to visit her site......I think you'll fall in love with her drawings too.  Don't forget to vote for her!  

Click here to visit Breezy Tulip's blog.

Then come back and click here to vote her as the Best Artistic Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.