Saturday, January 6, 2018

Review: Weighing Shadows

Weighing Shadows Weighing Shadows by Lisa Goldstein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Although I normally read Christian fiction, I also enjoy some sci-fi and time-travel. This book, however, had too much of a feminist agenda for me. In addition, there were parts of the story that were just too unbelievable. (I mean who jumps into a car with a stranger to be taken to a job interview?! And then accepts the job before being told what the job really is? Who doesn't ask a lot of questions when told the company uses time-travel to make "little changes" in history?) The story is an interesting concept and a fairly enjoyable read, but not for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.