Saturday, January 6, 2018

Review: The Witch With The Glitch

The Witch With The Glitch The Witch With The Glitch by Adam Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun middle-school read. Definitely not my normal choice of books to read, but what's not inviting about an old bookstore with a secret room that leads to adventures? I'm not into witches, werewolves, ghosts, and vampires, but it was a fun read and better than many middle school books of today that I've read. I did think it odd that it was midway through the book before the authorial intrusion began. It was a bit jarring when it first occurred. The story alluded to other adventures, even though this is the first book, so be on the lookout for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed by the blog author prior to publication.