I've always used the word "nit-picking" to refer to the times I'm writing a unit (for Homeschool Share.com) and keep making little changes, when I really just need to be done with it.
Well, for the past week the term has taken on a whole new meaning--albeit it's original intended meaning. Yep, we've got lice. Eewwwww!!!! Fortunately, it doesn't seem to have spread beyond dd7. We used non-Toxic lice treatment (Licex) and have been washing the bedding/brushes daily. We have also been using Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Oil shampoo, which is supposed to help. We're seeing less and less!
It took me days to figure out where she might have gotten it. I think I finally figured it out: DD7 tried on some hats a store. Certainly makes you never want to try on a hat again!